CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

FUN Readers

Sunday, December 2, 2007

MY LITTLE MONSTER!!!!




1. My 2 year old Mason is a full energy boy, he is getting into EVERYTHING...His favorite is my hair spray, no matter where I hide it he is finding it. Even after yesterday him spraying himself in the eyes doesn't stop him from that hairspray!!!

2. We put our Christmas tree up and I was worried with my 2 cats messing with the tree...but nope it is demon Mason taking my glass bulbs off and throwing them across the room or at his brother and sisters :)

3. He does not care how much bigger you are than him if you are down on the floor he will come at you full speed and tackle you...so with his throwing and tackling abilities he is going to be an awesome athlete!

4. His new move now is if he does not get his way he will give you the sad baby face with the lip sticking out and go put his head down shown in the picture above) on the kitchen table..and it seems like it works as some one always gives in to his cuteness :) I wouldn't trade my "Little Monster" for any other monster in the world...I would rather him to be high strung than some little nerdy boy that sits in the corner and picks his nose :) :)

0 comments: