CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

FUN Readers

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The best Nacho dip recipe!!!!

Sorry I have been slacking on my postings and I do have a lot to say, but my lap top computers AC adapter bit the dust and of course that is the computer that has all my photo's stored...so HOPING by tomorrow I will get the cord so I can post away :)

In the mean time her is an AWESOME, EASY recipe....so enjoy :)

2... 8oz pks of 1/3 less fat cream cheese
1... large sour cream
1... 1 1/2 pk taco bell taco seasoning (or any of the other brands would be fine)
2... medium tomatoes...dice them up into small chunks
1... pk pre-shredded lettuce or you can shred your own
1... pk shredded Mexican cheese
2... bags of tortilla chips
1... 13x9 glass pan

mix in A bowl: the cream cheese (I nook it in the microwave to soften it a little) add 3/4 of the large container sour cream and the 1 1/2 pk of taco seasoning.....blend all together...
spread in glass pan....sprinkle the shredded lettuce on top, following the tomatoes and top it off with adding the shredded cheese.....You can also do a layer of refried beans (but I am not into fart beans :)...FINALE you dip the tortilla chips in and MMMMmmmmm there ya go...it is the BOMB...My Mother-in-law requests this at every family gathering and for her Birthday present :) ENJOY......

1 comments:

BreeWee said...

Thanks for posting a recipe! I LOVE recipes (baking/cooking is my second job :) YUMMY! Way to go "Rachel Ray"