CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

FUN Readers

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE...

The Christmas tree picture does not do it justice....Our whole room was filled with presents!!! Under the tree was stuffed to the max...This is what it is like with a lot of kids :) Skylar's letter to Santa is priceless...seeing the kids smiling face is priceless, all worth being BROKE for the next few months :) Enjoy your families and be blessed!!!





I do not do name tags on packages..I do, chose your own wrapping paper every year..Skylar had the sock monkey paper...Konor had snowman, Madison had princess and Mason had Sponge Bob :) The gifts from santa are done in Santa face paper...It is a lot of fun this way, 2 of my kids can not read so they know what gifts to grab and go crazy....I do not put gifts under the tree until Christmas Eve, when they are sleeping....I love seeing there face in the morning with the WOW look!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your white tree! There are a ton of presents under there!!!!
Are you still in the same house? I don't remember a fire place there....

Mel said...

Yip...same boring house,,,,we added that fire place a couple of years ago...We have the other fire place down stairs (which we had when you were here)now which is our bedroom...we are totally out growing this house :( I am hoping to be able to post some new house photo's soon...I found one that I am In LOVE with...plus we already have a buyer for ours.....did not even have to put it on the market...so yippie..now we just need to wait for some mola$$$ from the reality show..so we can have a big down payment.....