CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

FUN Readers

Monday, January 7, 2008

The trip to the INDOOR WATER PARK :)

Whowheeeeee..I can tell I am getting OLD...We headed over to the indoor water park over the weekend! I was huffin n puffin running up the stairs to go down the water slides..I was like a little kid :) We all had a BLAST...Mason would get cold a lot so he would sit wrapped with a towel...which was OK, so then I could take a break myself!! My three older kids are total water kids they went 6 straight hours nonstop the first night we were there..then we hit the game room...Which I can say I got my GROOVE back against my husband for dusting me in running..we played a game of basketball to see who could make the most baskets in such amount of time...I KICKED his A$$ 46(Me) 18(him) So now I say we are EVEN for NOW...Let the games begin (all in fun) :)
The next morning we hit the water park again and you could tell we were all dragging..these water parks take it out of you...I think we could all have fallin asleep in the car...Lets just say since Todd and I have gotten home we have been sitting on our butts and can not wait until bed time..Even tho we are active people it is becoming a challenge hanging with the kiddies :) ENJOY THE PHOTOS!!!










HEATING UP IN HOT TUB :)

SKYLAR, KONOR AND MADISON WAS UNDER THIS HUGE BUCKET OF WATER THAT DUMPED ON THEM!

THE KIDS WERE WHOOPED :)

2 comments:

BreeWee said...

pheww.... glad someone else gets tired going up stairs! I can run miles before I feel the way I feel going up stairs!

JUST LOVE the family photos! Never knew your husband had so many tattoos and you guys look so good for four children!

Did the water park count as a swim workout :)

Mel said...

Yes...the husband does have a lot of tattoos..the crazy thing is he only had 3 SMALL ones when I first met him...( I really am not into them, but he likes them)
UM on the swim workout I would call it more of a running workout...running after Mason and going up those dam stairs with the older kids..so FORSURE it was some kind of WORKOUT :)