CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

FUN Readers

Sunday, February 24, 2008

SUNSHINE FINALLY!!!!

YEAH, we have sun and the snow is almost all melted...it reached to a 20 degrees, so I was psyched to get outside and run!!! I was really wanting to go for a 12 mile run...BUT by the time I got my butt out the door, I did not have enough time....We are celebrating Madison's 5th Birthday party this afternoon at Build a Bear....So I have a lot of errands to do before the party....

Anyways, I was just happy to see the sun and warmer temperatures..so I head out for my 6 mile run...starting off nice and slow...thank god for some jamming tunes...I was totally enjoying the outside air and just being alone for some ME time...The kids are being crazy today...so I NEEDED TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE :) SO mile 5 came and I was feeling good and relaxed and not tired at all...so I was like I wonder what the HURT ZONE would feel like...So I said OK GO FOR IT...last mile I ran like a crazy woman and clocked the last mile in 6.02...YIPPIE :) AND I DID NOT EVEN PUKE!!! so I did the 6 miles easy pace (EXCEPT LAST MILE) in 44.15...... I Will have to do the 12 miler another day, some times things are a little more important than training...WAAAAHHHH, I can't believe my little girl is turning 5.......

OFF to Build-a -Bear, will post photo's later!!!

8 comments:

Eileen Swanson said...

Happy Birthday to your little girl ;-) Great job on your run, you fast chick!! I can't wait to see the suit design ;-)

Have fun at Build a Bear!

E

Anonymous said...

Sweet run!!! You're gonna smoke St. Croix.

My oldest just turned 5. Man I'm getting old.

Have a great day.

Trigirlpink said...

Good on you for doing it all. I have to say I am very impressed with you chickas that can can train and keep the home fires burning. Build a Bear sounds fun! I hope you have a great rest of the day and EAT CAKE!!!

kerrie said...

that is one solid run! say happy b-day to madison and enjoy the chaos!
you are so brave taking a bunch of 5 year olds t build-a-bear ;)

BreeWee said...

6:02 and not even in a race... YOU ARE A STUD! Now for the REAL challenge of the day, "build a bear" and motherhood- only a mom would understand...

Pedergraham said...

Nice progression run!

Have fun at Build-A-Bear. I didn't like dolls when I was little, but I really liked stuffed animals and I wish they had had Build-A-Bear 30 years ago for my fifth birthday.

Send some of that sun eastwards, please!

Kellye Mills said...

Wow! That's awesome! Happy Birthday to your little girl!! Stay sane at Build-a-bear!

Mira (Ivanovich) Lelovic said...

Wow, great run! Amazing what we can do when we have time constraints, huh? Hope your daughter had a GREAT bday party at Build A Bear!