CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

FUN Readers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

THIS IS MY SCENERY...




This is for ALL you blogger buddies that live in that tropical, warm weather...that always feels the need to rub it in our NORTHERNERS faces :) Here is what we get to look forward to, when we roll out of bed.....I know you guys are jealous, it really is beautiful to look at....So what does this mean....IT MEANS: I get to spend another day with ALL my CRAZY Hellions....NO SCHOOL....MOM goes NUTS....and another boring trainer ride and another treadmill run.....HOW MANY times can I listen over and over the same music on my ipod :) I love music,,,,but this shit is getting OLD....I though FOR SURE...when the sun was out and we hit the 20 degree mark....SPRING WAS IN THE AIR!!!! I guess that was wishful thinking :) OK, I just wanted to do a little bitching....thanks for listening,,,NOW go lay on the beach and get a nice golden tan for me :)

Hugs.......

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where in Ohio is this beautiful weather?

Anonymous said...

Sorry to send you the mean warm weather here email yesterday!!!

Please forgive!

Anonymous said...

I can so relate to your frustration! You know what my weather is like here in Iowa is! Think sunny beaches, warm bright sunshine, and swimming in the ocean...we can dream right?

Kellye Mills said...

It is pretty!! I like it to be that cold ONLY if you can enjoy the snow! I hope you stay sane, and get an opportunity to download some new stuff to your ipod! :)

Trigirlpink said...

We are on the SAME wave length today as you will see! This was all fun and happiness in December but I'm DONE!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Brooke Myers said...

That is absolutely beautiful.. I would love to have a bit of that ever now and again.....

Can you send me a snow ball?

Mel said...

I am in Toledo Ohio..YUCK :)

Brooke, you know they do have make your own snow kits...that might be kind of fun for Hawaii :) That can be yours and Nicks next adventure date :)

I forgive you Travis (TB) unless you set it up for it to snow here....then you will be on my shit list..HA :)

Anonymous said...

Toledo? What a beautiful city....NOT! I visited Toledo once for about 3 years...UT..Ha!!
Are you a Rocket?

Eileen Swanson said...

So pretty! Love that scenery! We were just lucky enough to get some snow dusting on our highest peaks 3000ft, last month ;-) Sorry, spring is coming for you soon, seriously!! Just know you guys are getting tougher than the warm weather folks. That cold has got to make you SUPER TOUGH!

Love ya,
E

BreeWee said...

YA! LOVE the post... I have to confess your spunky attitude cracks me up... I am with Brooke, when you see sun everyday and your two weather temperatures are hot & hotter that snow is beautiful in it's own way.
Okay, off to run in the warm sun!

Steve Stenzel said...

Nice photos! I feel the same way about those warm, southern folk!!

Marit C-L said...

I'm with Brooke - can you send me a snowball? Oddly enough, it won't melt, as our windchill is a blustery 24. And we're in Florida. Good times. You crack me up - hang in there!

Mira (Ivanovich) Lelovic said...

I really do miss those days. Don't worry, I'll be very envious of you from May to September when I'm suffocating here in Arkansas!