CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

FUN Readers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Call me DESIGNER CRANDELL :) ha sounds good!!!







Well, I had my first customer Eileen Swanson http://eileenswanson.blogspot.com she sweetly asked me to design her a suit and 3 SUITS later SOLD :) She is such a sweet heart in believing in me and my designing...I do have to admit, if was a challenge as E is on the ALCis team...so I needed to design around her team colors and sponsors....The BIGGIE was to get the approval from her manager of the team...with some changes here and there we had a WINNER :) It was so much fun working with E and I thank her very much :) I am also in the works of creating 2 suits for Katie Weaver Jongerius http://ironkatemonster.blogspot.com I am so excited to work with blogger friends and they are helping me follow a dream, as I have always wanted to be a designer of some sort :) I am HOPING Splish would like me to be part of their designing team...FINGERS CROSSED.... YIPEEE....HAPPY.....HAPPY!!

HUGS,,,,,,,Melissa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE them, Mel. You are SUPER creative and do an excellent job, really!!! How much do you charge?

:) Jen H.

Eileen Swanson said...

You are AWESOME and such an amazing designer. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I will keep bugging D about it ;-)

Luv,
E

Anonymous said...

Love them Mel! You are so creative!!!! I can't wait to wear my Mel designed Splish suits!!

Trigirlpink said...

Yep Yep Yeeppeeee! Awesome. You'll ROCK! I think I need a special one for CDA.. a non aching hamstring one plez......

kerrie said...

those are great! i now have to plan my race suits - so many options...i have to admit that i love the wonderwoman suit than someone designed and that might be fun to race in.

BreeWee said...

OH my fingers and ALL 10 of my toes are crossed, I can work on D too! She is awesome, I bet she would love you! Way to go mama! Looks like you got the looks, attitude, athletic, and creative!

Wes said...

Nicely done! On behalf of men everywhere, I'd like to thank you for continuing the trend of putting words on women's butts :-)

Pedergraham said...

thanks, Mel, for makign the pics bigger--or did I just need to get on my computer with the big screen because my eyesight is failing at my advanced age?

These are great! I will keep my fingers crossed for the swimsuit design gig to work for you, too. While you are at it--all of the other swim suit companies need some help too!

-Danielle

Anonymous said...

You got game!!!

Thanks for the kind comment. Keep training hard!