CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

FUN Readers

Thursday, July 3, 2008


DON"T laugh...58 lbs weight gain!!


Waiting to start pushing...Yip, I find birth EASY!!


The tears of a new Mom!! In this photo I am crying, smiling and getting stitched!!!

If you just hit my blog... YOU are NEXT... Tag! You're it!!! Play along...copy and paste, fill yours answers in!!!! I am tagged from Bree!!

10 years ago I was:
Opening a NEW chapter in my life and this was to bring my FIRST baby into the world (Skylar:)My emotions were mixed with being scared of not being a good Mom, being EXCITED, being too young at the age just turning 25....I also battled the baby blues:( BUT I loved being a Mom!!!

5 years ago I was:
I am really laughing here...YES I am pregnant AGAIN, this time I am bring my THIRD child Madison in to this crazy world!! She was a HUGE surprise and I HATE to admit to this, but not a HAPPY surprise for me..I already had Skylar who was 5 and Konor who was 20 months old and I always knew I wanted 1 boy and 1 girl and DONE......Now I could not imagine my life without her :)

1 year ago I was:
Being a Mom to 4 KIDS ages 9, 6, 4, 2.....Struggling to balance it all!!

5 things on my to do list today:
Run
Clean the house
Design Kate Monster Splish suits
Get Mason to take a nap
Family go see the fireworks!!

5 snacks I enjoy:
COFFEE (I know it is not really a snack...but I drink it 4 times a day)
so counting it as my snack :)
Crushed ice
Crackers
String cheese
Cucumbers and dill dip
If I were a billionaire I would:
Help my husband open a Racing for Recovery rehab center for kids
Open my own Kids clothing and room decor store
Help out abandoned babies
Buy a bigger house
Make sure my kids were set for life with no financial worries

6 people I want to have lunch with tomorrow:
My family
My Mother-In-Law
My Bff Tesa
Hannah from New Zealand, as we talk online but have not met
My cousin Kelly
My Mom

5 places I have lived:
Ok, I lived a boring life
Huntsville, Ohio
Toledo, Ohio
Sylvania, Ohio

5 jobs I have had:
Doctor's office: current 2 x a week
Full time MOM: current
Husband's slave JK: current
Dillard's clothing store
Key Bank
***** There ya have it !!!

17 comments:

BreeWee said...

Oh my gosh Mel, you even look hot in the delivery room! I can not believe it, you do look relaxed like you are getting ready for some fun, not a pain in the you know where!

ha ha, thanks for playing!

Happy 4th to your family!

rr said...

Look at you, supermodel in the delivery room! You look gorgeous, even popping out a baby. And arent we lucky that it just comes easy? I was a 50+ gainer with my first two.. that was not fun to take off. But I didn't look nearly as cute as you.

Fun learning more about you!

Damie said...

I love the pictures!!!! Love, love, love them!!!

Marit C-L said...

Wow - beautiful even right after giving birth! Phenominal! Love the list - coffee is a MUST. :) Hey - also I read the other blogs... love the pictures of the kiddies at the zoo. AND - as for the post-race weight gain. Totally normal. This is your body's way of trying to recover and stuff. Don't sweat it - it is trying to "normalize". As soon as you start training again, it will come off. Scouts honor! :) We all go through it.

Oh - and I LOVE your Splish suits - they are awesome!

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone else, you looked so beautiful even in the delivery room!!!

I just ordered my new Splishys for Ironman..you can officially cross me off your list! Thanks Mel!

Jennifer Cunnane said...

Okay, I wish I looked like you did before or after birth. Don't feel so bad about the weight, I gained 93 pounds (and I sure did not look like you)! You must be the super MOM of the world for having 4 separate pregnancies. WOW. This will come in handy when you start up a kids clothing/design store. Let me know if you find free time to do a Splish design. I SO love what you've posted on their website - they are all so creative.

TriGirl Kate O said...

I believe it should be illegal to look so damn fine after just having popped out a kid...no wonder you kept getting preggers! A few years ago I would eat ice all the time, even bringing a cup to bed with me at night. Crunch crunch crunch. Turns out I was anemic...

Wes said...

I love this meme more than any other. You learn so much about people! The fact you gained 54 lbs then shook it off to complete your first half iron (how ever many years later) just shows that are a studette :-)

I hope you, Todd, and the kids are all having a marvelous weekend!!

Mira (Ivanovich) Lelovic said...

Please tell me you had an epidural? You definitely have that new mom "glow", which is absolutely beautiful no matter what. No kidding you have 4 kids. Piece of cake for you!

Do your Splish suits lose their elasticity? There is NO way I could do anything more than a sprint race in mine. Maybe I'm getting them in sizes too big?

Trigirlpink said...

Oh! So nice to learn more about ya Mel!

...and when did crushed ice become a snack? lol

Melissa said...

Come clean...those are really modeling photos for some delivery-room advertisement ;-) You look great!

I hope you and your family enjoyed the fireworks!

Pedergraham said...

Yes, you make it look like FUN to have a baby. Coffee counts for sure for a snack. Hope you are having a good summer so far with all the kiddos around and had a happy fourth.
-Danielle

Mary Eggers said...

Okay HOW DO YOU LOOK SO GOOD AFTER GIIVNG BIRTH! OMG! RR informed me coffee is a meal.

jahowie said...

I agree, you hardly looked like you had any stress at all. Just you being tough, or really good drugs? :-) Beautiful pics, and a great list too.

Lily on the Road said...

Wow Mel, you looked and still look fantastic!!! You are truly an inspiration!!

thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Ok, first of all, I thought you were PREGNANT again! That is what happens when I read blogs and try to multi-task. You look GREAT!!! CRAP, I need to post my belly pics and you will SEE what ugly is! HA !!
And, I agree with Elaine...when did crushed ice become a SNACK? That can't be right....! :) Jen H.

Sarah said...

Mel, talk about inspiring somebody to think that child birth may not be so bad after all...you are incredible! You are so beautiful - inside and out!

Thanks for playing blog tag...it's been so fun to read more about everybody...

Hope you all had a great 4th. :)