CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

FUN Readers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kids R so lucky.....Madison's(fourth) 6th Birthday party!!!







When it comes to kids Birthday parties....these days it seems like one is not enough...you get the whole "family" party....you get the "Mom and Dad and siblings" party on the actual date.....you get the "school "party (that you have to supply the goodies) and then of course the "friend" party...So today was the "friend" party and I am ready for BED : ) My mind has been whacked lately I scheduled her party today while I was suppose to be coaching....did not even see that coming since we just played yesterday.....uuuugggg..I can't be at both places at one time...so thank God for my wonderful Mother-in-law...she had to entertain the girls for half hour....until I could join the party!! Check out Madison's cake....it was super...her theme was Hanna Montana..so Hanna joined the party and jumped into her cake : ) Happy Birthday my little Madison ; )


So today was victorious all around...we won our basketball game and the party was a success...I skipped master swim class : ( and now I am ready to go to bed...Is it OK to go to bed at 5 :30ish ??? : ) OH heating blanket here I COME!!!

7 comments:

Ward said...

Yes... thank God for Mother-in-laws. Happy birthday Madison!!

Wes said...

Yea, kids with good parents are so lucky :-) Happy Birthday, Madison!!

Mira (Ivanovich) Lelovic said...

Awesome cake! Wish I had a piece right now...yum! Hope you've recovered from all the b-day celebrations.

Jennifer Harrison said...

Mel! Happy birthday to Madison! Guess what? MORGAN had that SAME CAKE (loved it!) for her 6th birthday too last year! adorable.

Shan said...

Happy belated B-day to Madison!! Oh man that cake looks delish!!!!! Unfortunately it's only 7am over here, so I shouldn't want a piece of cake right now...but sadly, I DO!! :)

Hope all is well!! xoxo

Damie said...

totally okay to go to bed that early. I am the queen of mamaw-ishness. Happy B-day Madison! :)

Unknown said...

cutest cake ever!!!