CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

FUN Readers

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

BARNEY AND POOH are soooo YESTERDAY!!!!

BYE BYE Barney and YES even Pooh Bear "there's a new Man in town" and that is KISS, yes as the Rock-n-Roll band....My two year old LOVES them! He will sit and watch the whole music DVD and then you have to say Kiss needes to go night night just so he won't freak out when it is time to turn it off!!!!




He does not hesitate to copy Kiss's lead, his favorite song is "I want to rock n roll all night" and he can even sing it!!!!













He even gets the arms a pumping and the tongue action going at the same time...WHAT A KISS PRO :) Gotta LOVE him!!!!!

3 comments:

Kellye Mills said...

Give that kid some intstruments, and he just may BE a Rock Star one day! :)

Mel said...

Kellye,
OH NO.....I do not need anymore NOISE in my house...I think the grandparent's go to the toy stores and tests all the toys and then picks the loudest ones out to give my children...JUST to drive me crazy :) So drums/guitars NOWAY :)

Lola said...

My Mom told me that he must be just like his Daddy!