CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

FUN Readers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

NOT IN THE CLEAR YET!!!

Hi all my bloggie friends...I hope you haven't forgot who I am HA!!! Sorry I have been slacken in the blog world.. I am still feelin pretty beat up and ontop of having the flu I have added a sinus infection....So scrapped my butt out of bed and had to make a call to the Doctor's I am now on two antibotics one being PROMETHAZINE for nausea, as I was about to be dehydrated from all my puking and was even getting nausious from water...So I got the lecture how extrememly important it was to get clear liquids in!! The other med is the almighty ZPAK ZITHROMAX hoping it clears this sinus infection as my head is ready to EXPLODE!! Today was the first day that I have eaten anything solid since last Thursday...I had vegetable soup and it was so gooood...I felt and sounded like a hungry cat and I kept it down!! It was crazy how long you can go without food, my stomache did not even start growling until day 5!

I was suppose to run a 1/2 marathon this coming Sunday,,,,but Doctor's order NO RUN!!!! I am OK with it, as I would have struggled anyways :)

Sorry for my boring blog lately it is all about being sick and blah blah blah!! I am hoping for something exciting in my life soon as I am really bored with it myself :)

I have been enjoying reading about Bree and Eileen at OZ camp kicking butt and Katie doing a good deed for Heather Gollink kid Jordon...Jen H showing Spencer what a tough chick she is.....Kelleye heading to the snow to ski (don't break any bones) Marit heading to San Diego for some tough training.....Kerrie getting her new bike so now she will also be super fast on the bike...tripinkgirl hammy is coming around, so she will be ready to kick some butt at Ironman CDA and Poor Danielle fighting being sick for a long period of time too making herself crazy that she felt the need to clean her oven :) I think it would be easier to hire Brooke's squeeze Nick to do the job he looks qualified if he would just lose his shirt and had some grease on his face :) Thanks guys for giving me something to do while I was bedridden!!

Hoping to be back to my craZy self soon :)

12 comments:

Pedergraham said...

Good for you that you are starting to eat again. That's a good sign. Yes, I think my recovery would be much better if a cute guy showed up to clean my oven (Nick) or cook me dinner (Glenn Glenn). How about you?
REst up and get well quick because spring will be here before we know it!
-Danielle

Trigirlpink said...

I was JUST gonna email you to say... where are you hiding and then wha la... here you are! I'm gonna put you and Danielle out to pasture! Just kidding...
Really though, I'm injured and you two are sick and it's all because we didn't plan to get away for some sun and fun to recharge our frigid rundown thehellwithwinter batteries like all the other bloggie girls did!

Kellye Mills said...

Hey! I'm glad you're coming along... even though it's not near as quick as we'd like! Take care of yourself... we need your peppy self back in FULL force!

Anonymous said...

Fluids, fluids, fluids, sleep, rest, sleep....I hope you get over this junk soon Mel!! I'm glad you posted a quick msg because we have been worrying about you!

I am sending you lots of HEALTHY germ killer vibes!!!

Anonymous said...

ALMOST there, Mel....Man, this one kicked your A$$, eh? You are almost over this hump...get there quickly and feel better! Your blogs are NOT boring...I am always checking in on you! :) Jen H.

jahowie said...

I'm sorry that you have to miss your run this weekend, but I'm glad that you are being smart about it and not pushing yourself. You need to get better soon. Spring might just be around the corner. Just don't look at next weeks weather forecast. I'm not going to say the S word, but yes it might be back. Get well soon!!

kerri said...

Don't let those cooties get you down...had the same thing a while back. EESH. NAAAASTAY! But it's almost over.. those drugs will kick in and you'll be rare form once again! Cheers.

TJ said...

The Zpack works great for me. I usually get a bad sinus infection/chest cold every year...usually from overcooking myself with training...and the Zpack knocks it out in no time.
Hope it does the same for you.

Steve Stenzel said...

Sorry to hear about the "doctor ordered no-run." Feel better soon!!

Eileen Swanson said...

hang in there buddy! hope you get well quick! miss ya...

luv,
e

Pedergraham said...

I hope you are recovering...and when you get a chance, let us know how the talent show went!
-Danielle

Anonymous said...

Blog-land is really boring lately!

Get to feeling better.