CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

FUN Readers

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Skylar did great in the talent show




Even though I hated their costumes...very BORING and no BING...Skylar still was cute :)I ended up dumping a whole tube of glitter on her...just to add some fun to her costume :) I always get so nervous when it is about time for her to get up on stage in front of everyone....I literally get these visions of her going into a cartwheel and bam on her face she goes....BUT both years she has done fantastic....I had to feel sorry for the other two girls that were in it with her as they looked extremely nervous and watched Skylar's every move :) Skylar was up there all free spirit without a care in the world...I wish I had some good photo's, but for some reason the stage lightning was making my camera blurry.....so this will have to do :)

10 comments:

kerrie said...

very cute pic! aren't you the fun mama with the whole tub of glitter :).
are you feeling better yet? back out there putting in any miles?

Wes said...

She's such a cutie! Lighting definitely plays havoc with the camera shots!!

Glad you are starting to feel better!!

Marni Sumbal, MS, RD said...

She's so cute!!! What a talented family! :)

Pedergraham said...

thanks for the update...and i"m writing down the glitter tip!

Mira (Ivanovich) Lelovic said...

I was thinking about you and your daughter today wondering how the performance went. I am so glad it was a success! I take it you are feeling a lot better too? Did I say that Skylar looks JUST like you? Beautiful!

Kellye Mills said...

She looks JUST like you!! So cute!

Trigirlpink said...

Nice! She looks so cute! Great idea on the gitter. Hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW...adorable! The first thing I thought of when I opened your blog was HOW much Skylar looks like you...WOW!!!! Thanks for the pics...love em. Jen H. :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Skylar!! Check out that big smile. Wow, she looks like her Mom!

kerrie said...

hope you are able to get back out there and do something today! yeah, the new bike was great, and that really helped motivate me to get out even when i really didn't feel like it...you'll get there :)

oh yeah, and "skinny bitch" isn't really a diet book but it talks a lot about what is in the food we eat so that we rethink some of the crap do put in our bodies. pretty interesting stuff! and if you don't read labels, you'll start after reading this!