CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

FUN Readers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Off to St. Croix

I have 2 hours to go and I head to the airport...I have not slept a wink...as I tend to wait until the last minute to pack and clean the house......I have to admit I am a little nervous as this is my first/real triathlon...so I am aiming just for a FINISH..I have nothing to compair it too....I am not trying to PR..I am going out there and having FUN....and going to take on that BEAST the best that I can :)

I am hoping I will be able to blog while I am there....SO I CAN FINALLY SHOW OFF THE SUN :)

Thank you for the good luck emails as I will be needing them and will be thinking of all of you while I am out there! I am sure I will be struggling....but a good struggle :)

BRING THIS RACE ON!!!

HUGS.....

13 comments:

BreeWee said...

mel!!!
Safe travels, you will be amazing... just have fun and everything will "click".
I leave tomorrow morning... email me so we can meet up! See you soon & wear some sun screen snow bunny!

Brooke Myers said...

Have a safe and fun trip. GO and race with your heart, enjoying every moment of it.
Best of luck to you!

Wes said...

Have a great race, Mel!! Somehow, I think you'll both conquer The Beast and have fun!! Go rock it, girl!!!

Trigirlpink said...

GO MEL! GO MEL! GO MEL! GO MEL! GO MEL! GO MEL! GO MEL! GO MEL! GO MEL! GO MEL! GO MEL! GO MEL!

Sam said...

Good luck and have fun!

kerrie said...

go mel go!!! use the swim as a warm-up - the race doesn't start til you get on the bike(at least that's what i tell myself!). You are such a strong runner that you are going to do great!!!!!!
and most of all -enjoy it!

Eileen Swanson said...

BEST WISHES FOR A GREAT RACE! You can do it....you will have so much fun and love it all. Soak it all in as this is your first. You will learn lots along the way.

Luv ya,
E

Anonymous said...

GO MEL! I know your nervous but ENJOY IT! Take your time and be smart. You will have TONS of people cheering you on and anxiously awaiting your race report!

Pedergraham said...

Have a great race and an awesome trip! I look forward to all of the tropical photos...it snowed here today!
-Danielle

Jennifer Cunnane said...

Have a blast and make sure to celebrate your accomplishments afterwards!

Anonymous said...

Go get em!!!

You'll do great!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Melissa!!
Enjoy your race !! I know you can do it .. you always do everything
you set your mind on !

~Tesa

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Melissa!!
Enjoy your race !! I know you can do it .. you always do everything
you set your mind on !

~Tesa