CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

FUN Readers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

FUN AT THE ZOO

The kids making fishy faces and Mason looking
at them like they are weirdo's:)

this photo is cool...it actually looks like the baby
tiger is biting Mason's leg :)




I think he is having conversation with the goat :)



The kids keep me young :) The weather has been crazy here going from 90 degree weather to 70 degree weather....Since it is not blistering hot outside at the moment....the kids and I took advantage and headed to the zoo!!! I LOVE the zoo, my husband on the other hand HATES the zoo as he sees it being cruel to the animals....So he is out of town, so he got lucky of not being dragged to the zoo for a family fun day :) I would say the monkeys are my favorite....I can not get over on how human like they are (other then their butt picking and eating it is a little too much for me to handle :)....there were 2 babies...the cutest things ever and how protective their mamas were...just like US mom's!!! So here are some photo's of our fun day...I don't know why I never take photo's of the actual animals, but instead of my own kids acting like animals :)
OK, the secret is out...while I am typing this post up I am indulging in 1 lb of peanut butter fudge......that is why I really LOVE the zoo because of the FUDGE :) MMMMMMMMmmmm!!

20 comments:

Kellye Mills said...

I love the zoo!! Your kids are so cute, and YEAH for Skylar and her triathlon!! Ahh... she looks like a little you out there and she's precious!! Go get 'em girl!!

Jen said...

Enjoy the fudge...you'v earned it after being the training b--ch the other day!

We love the zoo also...not today though...it was 108 degrees!

Paul said...

Ahh the Zoo rocks! My wife loves watching the Gorillas. Me, I like the big cats.

Fun pictures!!

Dolphin Boy said...

I know somebody who should be a resident at the zoo! by the way YES you are blonde and no you did not bust me!!! tool.

Mel said...

Who you calling a tool Dolphin Boy..Yes you should be a resident at the zoo..but this zoo only had the cool animals there....none of your relatives there..sorry you need to find a new home and go and play with the Dolphins some where else :) he he!! Oh I did bust you...so make sure you give me the credit when the cat is out of the bag!!!

Dolphin Boy said...

note you time you posted your last comment to me 1050pm...no chance its 1050pm Ohio when its 1115pm here in CA.

Wes said...

LOL... I like the zoo too, but I also feel that animals don't belong there, unless they are endangered and we are trying to help :-)

So, what's up with this "tool"? Is that a negative? :-D

Dolphin Boy said...

Tool? nah just a playful name for crazy Mel.

Mel, not sure why you are hell bent on thinking E and I are playing a game? I will remember this behavior when I come to Ohio and ride with you!! I will bust out my Sperm Helmet and slap you around Toledo like a Maumee River Rat!

come on man....

DB

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how adorable your kids are!! Sounds like you had a great day at the zoo. You make me look like super slacker Mom. My kids want you to adopt them!

Sarah said...

Zoos are fun...I can't say I feel great seeing all the animals all caged up, but it is so neat to see them up close. Kids make the zoo more fun. :)

And i LOOOOVE peanut butter fudge!!

Eileen Swanson said...

Mel, Mel, Mel, I love your kids. They are SO ADORABLE! You and Pat need to work some stuff out. HAHA!

By the way, I do agree with your hubbie on how cruel some zoos are. But my parents took me their as a kid and I think it is great for kids. But, I wish they would give the animals way more space....ya know?

E

Dolphin Boy said...

Mel....were guests trying to pet you at this zoo?

Thought you might be one of those exhibits!!

LOL!!

rr said...

Peanut butter fudge?? I am so jealous. My hub hates the zoo for the same reason.. wish I could go to one with fudge with you!

Gorgeous kids Mel!

Trigirlpink said...

OMG.. Dolphin boy sure can dish it out.. I know you can take it too...

I have to be honest, I'm with Todd. I don't like the zoo either. I want to let all the caged animals out. :-)

As far as Peanut Butter fudge or any flavor for that matter, BRING IT ON!
Love the kids pixs. They must be happy school is out!

Cricket said...

Mel you have an adorable family! Loved your post- looks like you guys had a fun day!

By the way was Pat really in CA?

Have fun watching Bree- WIN!

Cricket said...

I figured! He's quite the photo chop guy!
Have fun watching Bree it's going to be late when she finishes. (Our time)
Cricket

Dolphin Boy said...

had fun with you last night. I'm recovering from the race this morning.....Can't find my M&M's...think RR ate them all!

Fudge anyone?

jahowie said...

Very cute pics!! I'm glad that you had a good time!! :-) Enjoy that fudge.

Jennifer Cunnane said...

I love the zoo pictures and always crack up when I see everyone else's kid outing photos because it is so easy to relate. Did you know that fudge has all the necessary glucose to replace those electrolytes? Also, love your Splish suit designs - I just ordered 2 today!

Shan said...

Love the pics (especially the fishie faces) and LOVE the zoo - the San Diego zoo is awesome - I love the pandas the best, and the giraffe's, and the tigers...ahh!!!

Hope life is giving you the best!