CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

FUN Readers

Friday, August 8, 2008

Race #3 and 10 goals

My 10 goals for race #3
1...NO BLOODY BLISTERS
2...NO PUKING
3...NO stopping at water stations talking to friends that are working them
4...NOT going to be the last one out of the swim
5...Putting my DAMN face in the water and JUST SWIM
6...Hurry up in transition...don't poke around like old Grandma
7...Get my ass a movin
8...STAY ON COURSE...NO WRONG TURNS
9...No drinking to the point I look like I am going to push another baby out
10. HAVE FUN

I am excited to race, and I am going to push myself to HURT....I am going to punish myself for taking too long of a break after last race 2 months ago!!! I have managed to get 7 workouts in before this race WAHOOO...I know not much training..BUT I feel strong and feel ready to race!! Wish me luck :)

11 comments:

Jen said...

Go get 'em Mel!

rr said...

Go Mel!! Have a great day, no bloated bellies, no wrong turns.. and just put that face in and get the evil swim over with.

Can't wait for your report!

Wes said...

Have a great race, Mel! But really, pukin is like totally cool :-)

Anonymous said...

MEL! GO GO GO, have a great race, not sure if you are racing today (SAT) or tomorrow - either way, good luck! And, have fun! :) Jen H.

TriGirl Kate O said...

Have a great race, but make goal #10 your #1!!! First and foremost, always try to have FUN! Go get 'em.

Lily on the Road said...

good luck Mel, you are going to just have a blast!!!

kerri said...

GO MEL GO!!!! GOOD LUCK

Meredith said...

you go, MeL!

kerrie said...

good luck...i hear you on #9 though...you could add an #11, one of my future goals: learn how to pee when running:)

Melissa said...

Good luck Mel! I hope you have a great race and a lot of fun! Can't wait to read how it goes!
-Melissa

Dolphin Boy said...

Go get'em sister....have fun!
Looking forward to photos and race results